Carson Law assists clients with a full range of commercial real estate projects and transactions of all sizes, including the acquisition, disposition, development, financing, and leasing of real property. Our services extend to every phase of a project, from the negotiation and structure of the deal, due diligence investigation, closing, post-closing matters, and dispute resolution. We have extensive commercial real estate experience and pride ourselves on taking a practical approach tailored to our client’s specific needs in every phase of a project, whether a simple, one-off transaction or a complex, multi-phase project.
Range of Services
- Assisting developers, owners, lenders, investors, landlords, and tenants in a variety of real estate transactions, including land acquisitions and dispositions, financing, development, and leasing.
- Comprehensive legal due diligence including examination and certification of title, survey review, resolution of title issues, and review and resolution of environmental issues.
- Advising and assisting owners and developers with financing arrangements, including negotiations with lenders and investors, and formation of holding entities.
- Drafting, negotiation, and preparation of all various real estate documents, such as purchase and sale agreements, asset purchase agreements, declarations, and easements.
- Assisting landlords and tenants in drafting and negotiating retail, office, and industrial leases, as well as default and enforcement matters.
- Representing owners and developers in zoning and entitlement proceedings.
- A full range of real estate dispute resolution services, from demand letters to complex litigation. Our services in this area also include condemnation and eminent domain litigation.